Apr 19, 2010

Oscar de la Renta

I know I have been missing in action for a bit... things have just been going crazy over the past few weeks.. Last week I did the Oscar de la Renta show with my crew and after four days of crazy fittings and prep. the outcome was great. Things have been looking up but it is almost time for me to leave as well and my life doesn't seem to really give a shit. This weekend coming up is F.A.T (Alternative Fashion Week) and we are going to be showing so with exams and crazy fittings and making sure things are good well lets just say I am loving it haha. Here is a little vid( so Jeffery is the guy in the video he was a dresser at the show and a stylist) from the show and some pictures from Gary's phone lol. I must also say I hate some dressers who think they know everything .. if you haven't been around to see the fucking collection and just show up to put the pieces on the models listen to me when I tell you something don't fucking act like you know when we both know you don't ... just because you have seen the collection on style.com and think what your doing is right is stupid things change so stop acting like you know and listen( sry just had to say that).

1 comment:

  1. OMG i am fucking dying i was saying the same thing he came out of nowhere i was sooooo confused??

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin